My name is G.P.A., the Phenomenal Poetic Unsub. I am the controversial, most electrifying man in Poetry. I am the author of four books of Poetry(The Confessional Heart of a Man,The Book of 24 Orgasms, The Mind of a Poetic Unsub, and Revenge of the Orgasm. Currently, I am the Moth Storytelling Champion. My hometown and current residence is the best city in the world, Chicago Il.
2) What do you do when you are not writing? Day job?
This is my day job,night job, and my love.
3) How did you choose the genre you write in?
Poetry and I dated casually for several years, then she gave me an ultimatum. And we have been monogamous ever since.
4) When did you start writing?
I started writing in August of 2007.
5) Biggest influences as a reader/writer?
My parents were my biggest influence when it comes to reading because they always emphasized that. As a writer, my style is composed of Marc Livingston, 50 Cent, Kobe Bryant, John Cena, and the Rock.
6) Is anything in your writing based on real life experiences or purely all imagination? Where do your ideas come from?
My writing is completely based upon real life,whether I’ve experienced it firsthand,watched it occur, or been told in stories.
7) Planner or Panster?
I plan to write, but most everything comes and is written when it does.
8) What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
The toughest criticism as an author that I have received is that I write about love and sensuality primarily. Also, the fact that some of my poems rhyme has come under fire.
9) Tell us about your book (s). Favorite thing? Hardest issue to overcome?
My favorite book is The Confessional Heart of a Man because it was my first. The Book of 24 Orgasms had to be written to show that sensuality does not have to be vulgar. The Mind of a Poetic Unsub is the best book of Poetry ever written because it has everything in it, and Revenge of the Orgasm is my “tell all” without telling all. The hardest issue to overcome is people being insecure with my poetic moniker.
10) Advice for aspiring writers?
Writers, please write how you want to and not how someone tells you.
11) Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?
I am the best ever. I am without a doubt the most versatile writer of all things poetic. There is no one that pens “Motion Picture Poetry” like me, where you can see the words become pictures. I am the best ever.
Links to the novel (s) that you would like to showcase:
Go to www.iblowyourmind.net